I’m a kind-hearted, dedicated tutor who thrives on adjusting my teaching styles to suit my students and help them succeed. I have learning disabilities of my own which I have learnt to overcome, and therefore I have a great understanding of how a struggling student is feeling. I look forward to using my experience to help them overcome their learning difficulties and strengthen their abilities.
I enjoy watching my student’s learning abilities grow and witnessing their joy when they understand the work they are learning.
- Tutoring 3 years
- I am currently studying a Bachelor of Biomedical Science at USC
What are your top study tips for Students?
- Put the time into your work and you will achieve the results you deserve.
- Use colour and visual diagrams to help you understand your work. If you can draw or describe the content, you will have a better chance of achieving.
What are your top study tips for Parents?
- Be encouraging, yet consistent when confronting schoolwork.
- Have set study hours that are dedicated to learning without distractions.
What book would you recommend to your Students?
Harry Potter Series