I am patient and friendly, my aim is to make every lesson enjoyable so you can get the most out of your studies. I enjoy seeing people improve themselves and get those a-ha moments of realisation.
- Classroom 6 months
- Tutoring 3+ years
- Lv.3 Adjudicating Certificate from the QDU
- Diploma in French DELF B2
What are your top study tips for Students?
- Be passionate about the subject you study.
- Try and maximise your learning every time you go to sit down and study – study smarter, not longer.
What are your top study tips for Parents?
- Try and encourage kids to do a little bit every day.
- Make learning fun by decontextualising the activity i.e. introduce them to an interesting book or series that can engage them with their studies, Have them communicate about a subject that is important to them or talk about maths in terms of their hobbies such as a sport or video games.
What book would you recommend to your Students?
It depends on the subject but I always suggest that students find materials that best suit them and that they can enjoy and engage with. For students who mightn’t know what that material might be, I am always happy to suggest some of my own preferred materials and ask other teachers for their opinions and advice.