I believe that relationship building is one of the key attributes of a good Tutor. It builds the proper environment in which the process of learning can arise. Moreover, adaptability and understanding knowledge gaps are two attributes that makes a good tutor.
- Classroom 5 years
- Tutoring 5 years
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology (Honours Diploma)
- Master in Educational Policies
What are your top study tips for Students?
- Set goals and objectives for your study time and enjoy it.
- Find a strategy that works for you.
What are your top study tips for Parents?
- Believe in your child and always push them forward.
- Support them.
What book would you recommend to your Students?
The Element by Ken Robinson