I enjoy empowering learners they are capable of learning and build a positive self-esteem.
- Classroom 20 years
- Tutoring 20 years
- Bachelor Education – Primary Teaching
- Special Education – Dyslexia and Dyscalculia training.
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling – QUT
- Certificate 3 in Community Services
- ISME-MSL Training, Gold Coast
- THRASS, Sounds-Write training
What I believe makes a good Tutor:
Understanding the needs of your student and how to best support these needs using appropriate tools to provide progress and increase positive well-being.
What are your top study tips for Students?
Intermittent learning with spaced repetition. Learning cards for daily practice for long term memory.
What are your top study tips for Parents?
Patience, praise and persistence.
What book would you recommend to your Students?
Phonics apps on the iPad with spelling and writing apps. Use of Assistive Technology for reading, writing and spelling.