I love getting to know the young people that I work with, figuring out what makes them tick and appealing to the strengths that they have.
- Tutoring 1 year
- Completed Yr 12 certificate
- Dux of Coolum Beach Christian College 2013
- Certificate 3 in Business
What I believe makes a good Tutor:
A good tutor/mentor doesn’t just help the student to understand the schoolwork… A good tutor takes their time to get to know the student and understand how they learn. A good tutor is patient, kind and passionate about what they do.
What are your top study tips for Students?
- When you finish an assessment piece, read it out loud to someone!
- Sitting still for long periods of time sucks! After an hour go for a run around the block or maybe a skate out the front of the house!
What are your top study tips for Parents?
- Read with your children often, even just a night-time story can go such a long way!
- Take an interest in what your children are learning about.
What book would you recommend to your Students?
Wild at Heart by John Eldredge