I enjoy seeing students build confidence as they progress and succeed
- Classroom 5 years
- Tutoring 5 years
- Senior Certificate in English A
- Senior Certificate in Biology
- Higher Diploma in Communication English A
- Applied Science 1 and 2
- Introductory Science
- Psychology 1 and 2
What I believe makes a good Tutor:
Patience, understanding, compassion and being organised and prepared.
What are your top study tips for Students?
Revision, dedication and It helps to write abbreviated notes or diagrams and revise from this.
What are your top study tips for Parents?
- Make sure they do their homework.
- Remove any distractions during study time, especially their cell phone.
- They should have a neat, organised area to study in.
- The TV should be off.
What book would you recommend to your Students?
Suitable age and subject level reading that they will enjoy, have fun with and encourage them to want to read.