The biggest thing I enjoy about tutoring is the look on the child face when then finally understand something that they were confused about. Seeing their minds grow and develop is incredible.
- Tutoring 1 year
- Studying Secondary Education at USC
What I believe makes a good Tutor:
Being able to provide professional knowledge, while engaging the student in learning.
What are your top study tips for Students?
- Remember and practice your basics – you need a strong foundation to grow.
- Don’t leave things to the last moment – it will create stress and not allow your work to demonstrate your full potential.
What are your top study tips for Parents?
- Help your child remember the basics, and try to incorporate equations and questions into your everyday lives.
- Give your support, even if you’re not confident helping them with the physical assignment or homework, positive encouragement and reassurance can make a big difference.
What book would you recommend to your Students?
- For younger students, I would recommend “The Faraway Tree” by Enid Blyton.
- For older students, I would recommend “Paper Towns” by John Green.