I enjoy watching how the student’s confidence grows when he/she gets first results.
- Classroom 6 months
- Tutoring 3 years
- Certificate III in Education Support
- Ready Reading Volunteer courses
- Bachelor of Management
What I believe makes a good Tutor:
- Personal and positive approach
- Creativity and ability to raise interest and motivation towards subject
- Flexibility in using different educational tools and techniques.
What are your top study tips for Students?
- Break the information/material into small pieces and conquer it step-by-step to feel more confidence.
- Use as many sensor instruments as you can – write, draw, say it out loud, built with lego, etc.
What are your top study tips for Parents?
- Your child is ok, they just need more time, support and appraisal.
- Progress doesn’t come straight away, if we want it to be profound we should work steadily and consistently.
What book would you recommend to your Students?
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
- Dog Zombies Rule
- Unboxed by Non Pratt (for older ones)