I have always loved solving Maths questions and have always been quick with it. It eventually landed me to become a tutor and help children with it which is most satisfying as I am able to help them by recalling all my past experience of dealing with the questions and enjoying it.
- Tutoring 1.5 years
- Scored 100% and 97% in year 10 and year 12 respectively in Maths in India (equivalent to Extension 2 Maths in Australia)
- I am currently a Masters Student at UNSW
What I believe makes a good Tutor:
Understanding, patience, assessing the weak areas of the students, friendly and having a good communication skill to impart the ideas to the students.
What are your top study tips for Students?
- Practice often.
- Understand the concepts first.
What are your top study tips for Parents?
- Patient and guiding the children to practice often.
- Regular breaks while studying are important to increase the retention capacity of the students.
What book would you recommend to your Students?
Understanding Mathematics by M.L. Aggarwal